Customer Area Login   Payment Center 

Stand Above Your Competition During Spring Marketing

Home | Website Design | Logo Design | Better Rankings! | Your Assistant | Marketing | Business Help |   Site Add-Ons | Freebies | Help | Contact |

Go Back   Cleaning Logo and Website Design Customer Area > Help, FAQ's and Information About Our Services > Website Design FAQ's and Information

Website Design FAQ's and Information Cleaning business website design FAQ's
25% off these Pre-Made Cleaning Websites

Unread 10-25-2009, 08:44 AM
Webmaster Dept Account

Default How can I make an interactive site for my cleaning business?

How can I make an interactive site for my cleaning business?

Interactive sites give the user some control over what they do on your page. There is a general misconception that interactive means lots of flash or animated graphics. That's not the case.

For a cleaning service website nice ways to add interaction would be:

Feed back forms or guest books where someone can leave a testimonial for your service

Photo albums (portfolios of work you have done) -if they can scroll thru the pictures all the better

FAQ's- a place where they can find answers to specific questions

Quote Request- for specialty services a scheduler is a great addition

Videos or Audios --
Residential Customers love to see commercials or hear an Audio Introduction from you.

If you are targeting mostly commercial clients we suggest keeping audio, video and flash effects to a minimum.

If you market to realtors and banks/mortgage companies they appreciate having spec sheets or lists of what is provided with Foreclosure and Turn Cleaning that they can print.

Gift Certificates, especially if they can be downloaded or printed at time of purchase are a great way to add interactivity and increase sales for Maid Services, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning and Carpet Cleaning.

MSDS Vaults- Having your MSDS's available from your website is helpful to all of your staff and to your commercial clients.