Customer Area Login   Payment Center 

Stand Above Your Competition During Spring Marketing

Home | Website Design | Logo Design | Better Rankings! | Your Assistant | Marketing | Business Help |   Site Add-Ons | Freebies | Help | Contact |

Go Back   Cleaning Logo and Website Design Customer Area > Cleaning Business Owner's Area > Blog and Articles

Blog and Articles Articles and Blogs from CleanOutlook.com

Unread 09-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Webmaster Dept Account

Default How To Write A Cleaning Proposal

One of the top searches at my website this past week was 'How to Writing A Cleaning Proposal', 'Writing Cleaning proposals', 'Cleaning Proposals, creating', and the like so we put together a page of information ranging from finding the components to put in a proposal package, what to present the proposal in, what is the bid sheet? and how to present the proposal package to your prospective client. Links thru out this article will take you directly to the information on our home site.

Creating a Cleaning Proposal can seem overwhelming if you have never seen one before. Structurally a proposal package is easy. The time involved to put together the perfect packet to represent your company can be a process that spans over the course of your years of operation as new qualifications, services, certifications and programs are added.

What is the difference between a cleaning bid and a cleaning proposal?

How large or how many pages should my cleaning proposal have?

A basic cleaning proposal would be composed of the following items

Optional Items That Can Be Included In Your Cleaning Proposal Packages

How do I present it? What do I put it in?

Saving yourself time with commercial cleaning proposals!

Starting off with a great template that can be edited and revised on the fly will save you loads of time. Cleanpeers.com features a great Commercial Cleaning Template in Microsoft Word Format. Priced at only $40 this complete proposal pack with 3 sets of cleaning spec's, green cleaning, communication program documentation, if a time saver that no building service contractor should pass up. After customizing it to your company many pages could be pre printed and ready to go increasing your delivery time for professional looking cleaning bids.

More...